Caribou Gear Tarp

2024 Draw results

I drew combo with 2 pts. No LE tag for us. Ive talked to 6 folks already who got rejected including one with supposedly 3 points. 🤷🏼‍♂️

No one is more annoying than Montana residents who think it’s their birth right to pay jack shit for a tag and hunt state wide whenever wherever they want and kill anything they want and then blame the NR. Until residents give up opportunities or pay 20x what they are now nothing will change
We are the trustees of OUR wildlife set to manage it how WE see fit. I’ll gladly pay more than “jack shit” for ALL my tags if it means NO non residents like you….

We are the trustees of OUR wildlife set to manage it how WE see fit. I’ll gladly pay more than “jack shit” for ALL my tags if it means NO non residents like you….
Ok sorry you’re obviously in a bad mood tonight . I care about Montana wildlife too . Maybe the trustees should put more value on a deer or elk than the $16 a resident pays . You probably would. I don’t doubt that. Seems like you care . But not all do .

So MFWP spreads their draw over multiple days? Do they have to reset their abacuses or what?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back