2023 Montana Draw!!!!

Going to try to send back my non-resident native general elk and see if they’ll let me. No LE for me. Again.

Last edited:
I used the hunter search and am confused. Maybe someone can help me out.

Under active items held it shows:
Deer Permit
General Big Game Combo (Released)
Gen Deer License -Assoc w NR Combo
Gen Elk License

Under Successful Drawing Results it shows:
2023 Deer Permit
XXX-XX was your 1st choice
2023 General Big Game Combo (Released)

Under Unsuccessful Drawing Results it shows:
2023 ELK PERMIT
xxx-xx was your first choice
2023 General Big Game Combo

My confusion is with the Gen Big Game Combo result showing up as "(released)" under both the Active Items Held and Successful Draw blocks and also the Gen Big Game Combo showing up in the Unsuccessful Drawing Results block. I bolded the three instances of the Gen Big game combo....

I do not believe I checked the box asking for return and refund of general licenses if I don't draw the limited permits.

I used the hunter search and am confused. Maybe someone can help me out.

Under active items held it shows:
Deer Permit
General Big Game Combo (Released)
Gen Deer License -Assoc w NR Combo
Gen Elk License

Under Successful Drawing Results it shows:
2023 Deer Permit
XXX-XX was your 1st choice
2023 General Big Game Combo (Released)

Under Unsuccessful Drawing Results it shows:
2023 ELK PERMIT
xxx-xx was your first choice
2023 General Big Game Combo

My confusion is with the Gen Big Game Combo result showing up as "(released)" under both the Active Items Held and Successful Draw blocks and also the Gen Big Game Combo showing up in the Unsuccessful Drawing Results block. I bolded the three instances of the Gen Big game combo....

I do not believe I checked the box asking for return and refund of general licenses if I don't draw the limited permits.
You didn’t draw the general combo . So you weren’t entered in permit draws . Then you got a released bg combo that someone who didn’t get a permit , elected to give back . A second draw basically . And you got a deer permit cuz you applied for an unlimited permit

Back