2023 Montana Draw!!!!

I dunno how that’s possible
I think they did the deer permit draw after the elk. Those that didn’t draw BG combo in the first go round were automatically excluded from elk permit draw. Those that were successful in first go round that then didn’t get an elk permit and elected to return their combo. They then gave those returned combos out to those who didn’t draw first go round. So going into the deer draw you could have a “released” combo tag and still be able to draw a deer permit. Tracked my buddy’s results all day and at first thought he was SOL because he didn’t get his combo at the beginning but then was successful with a released one and drew a LE deer permit.

I think they did the deer permit draw after the elk. Those that didn’t draw BG combo in the first go round were automatically excluded from elk permit draw. Those that were successful in first go round that then didn’t get an elk permit and elected to return their combo. They then gave those returned combos out to those who didn’t draw first go round. So going into the deer draw you could have a “released” combo tag and still be able to draw a deer permit. Tracked my buddy’s results all day and at first thought he was SOL because he didn’t get his combo at the beginning but then was successful with a released one and drew a LE deer permit.
Now it’s getting fun

No dice for me with 2pts for the big game combo. Hoping the Wyoming draw is kind to me this year and than 100% for Montana next year.

That was a page that just showed the definition of what a returned tag meant. You are unsuccessful. If you scroll to the bottom of your phone under that definition table you will see Unsuccesful and successful.
They’ve removed the “definition” section if you check your results now. Apparently it confused many people. Let the shitshow that is MT draw day continue in infamy!

I knew if i killed a banger bull last year they would tell me to keep my shit and stay home this year… fml

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back