Yeti GOBOX Collection

2023 Idaho Draw Results

Resident, 0/2 limited elk and pronghorn. I guess means more time to spend on my general deer, elk, and bear.

Just signed a contract for a new job. First time I was dreading to draw. As luck would have it I struck out on 1% odds.

0/3 on my apps, as expected. Wife is happy that I didn't draw because that would mean a planned trip on a hunt for just me. She isn't very supportive of hunting adventures that revolve around just me...

I have tried to sign in from 3 different sources, they all just throw me in line to buy a tag but I cannot get to the results page. Cant even input my info to sign in.. any ideas?

I have tried to sign in from 3 different sources, they all just throw me in line to buy a tag but I cannot get to the results page. Cant even input my info to sign in.. any ideas?

My guess is it's just doing that because of all the website traffic. I checked my results a few hours ago was able to log in like normal. Just went to pull it up again and got put in the que. If you follow the "Why am I in line" link it mentions high website traffic as a possibility.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back