Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

2022 Spring Bears

Finally can get out tomorrow after 11 days of being mr mom. Its currently 75 sunny but winds are picking up, mountains are going green! Look at forecast and tomorrow highs upper 30s 2"+ accumilation of snow and gusts to 45, thru weekend weather sucks and i leave for idaho sunday or monday. Really hope to be able to get out before i leave... all the pics you guys are posting are killing me

Finely getting some warm weather and the snow is going fast. Seen a sow yesterday with a cub, they were higher than I thought I would fine them. This next week should be good time

The QuazyQuinton family is on the road for our annual spring bear trip with three tags in hand. Currently eating Bozo Burgers at C&D Drive-In in Boardman, Oregon. Our advance scouts (aka Dad and Uncle Dennis) are already in Joseph.

The primary worry at this point is that the snow has not melted, and we may not be able to hunt in our usual area.

QQ
C&D is awesome.

The QuazyQuinton family is on the road for our annual spring bear trip with three tags in hand. Currently eating Bozo Burgers at C&D Drive-In in Boardman, Oregon. Our advance scouts (aka Dad and Uncle Dennis) are already in Joseph.

The primary worry at this point is that the snow has not melted, and we may not be able to hunt in our usual area.

QQ
I'd take a Rodeo burger. Good eats!

Update after 1.5 days in the woods. Open ground in the clearings, but lots of snow still in the trees in our usual places. Very little grass anywhere. No bears spotted.

We took a drive to lower elevations this morning. Looks much greener, but no bears spotted there, either. Headed back to camp with a full tank of gas.

QQ

Trail cam is phucked so no bear pictures but the bait was hit pretty hard... Can't go until Thursday. FML

Being a responsible adult is hella lame...
I got a cell camera this year and it’s been teasing me. Not In a good way baits have been slow AF this week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back