Caribou Gear

2022 Sask whitetail adventures

Last day prep and scout before season opens Tuesday. Two camera malfunctioned/set wrong/operator error so still going blind at two spots. My target buck at the one spot that has an operating camera has been in almost every day in shooting light still. So far it’s looking like I’ll have Tuesday to hunt him then the wind will be wrong to hunt him again until the weekend.

Good luck to ya and I hope you keep warm. We had our deer season last week and 20 degrees with a stiff wind can get a little chilly over time. The 20 degrees is fine, but that wind....

Good luck to ya and I hope you keep warm. We had our deer season last week and 20 degrees with a stiff wind can get a little chilly over time. The 20 degrees is fine, but that wind....
Don’t worry the heater is running in the blind lol

I would certainly be heading in his direction!
Good luck! Hope a good one makes an appearance.
Your brother's debacle over whether or not to go after that buck is akin to a hunting version of first world problems.
He ended up passing him. And now is tired and home and not sure if he will go out this afternoon. Jeez wish I had a Deer luck horseshoe like he has!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back