2022 Montana Elk Survey

Ought Six

359B7D07-3493-46B2-AB00-089CD56F00AE.jpeg

Did anyone else receive this survey? I think it’s the best survey I have received from FWP. 34 questions pertaining to hunting pressure, elk numbers, satisfaction with elk management, etc. Now how to we get them to do a similar one for mule deer??

I just had a buddy text me and ask if I got the elk survey. Im starting to get a little annoyed I never receive any of these. The mule deer survey is out already, you just had to be lucky to get one. Like a sheep tag.

I just had a buddy text me and ask if I got the elk survey. Im starting to get a little annoyed I never receive any of these. The mule deer survey is out already, you just had to be lucky to get one. Like a sheep tag.
Well at least you got a sheep tag, so you got that going for ya.

View attachment 256654

Did anyone else receive this survey? I think it’s the best survey I have received from FWP. 34 questions pertaining to hunting pressure, elk numbers, satisfaction with elk management, etc. Now how to we get them to do a similar one for mule deer??
My wife got one a few months ago on mule deer that I filled out for her

Would think they would do this digitally. I get all kind of surveys for NC through email. (Whitetail, turkey, swan, light geese, and small game in conjunction with deer) We have an option to get them by mail if we prefer

Probably the same questions as the elk one, just Mule deer inserted instead. Hunting pressure, game numbers, etc. It did ask questions RE shorter season, managing trophy potential, eliminating hunt during rut.
I think everyone should get that survey, a little floored it didn’t come to my mailbox but the Timber Carp one did.

View attachment 256654

I don’t know what the questions look like on that one but I did get a similar survey from the sounds of it for mule deer this year.
Edit: I see other people got it too. Similar questions to the elk survey. Hopefully it changes things for the better (I’m an optimist)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back