2022 CO Secondary Draw

Nothing here. I figured kids wouldn’t take all the muzz tags so I was hoping I had a chance.

I'm a few years out on any of my kids being old enough to hunt big game yet, but I think the secondary draw is a great opportunity for them to get some a quality tags they would otherwise have to wait years for.
what about the rest of us who are running out of time or body

I have a transaction pending on my card from CPW for the price of an elk tag, but my account application has not been updated on CPW's website. It still says "accepted." Is anyone else still waiting? All I put in for was 1st rifle elk, and I've never been elk hunting before so I bought the Outdoor Class sub as soon as I saw the transaction pending so I could get Randy's course :ROFLMAO:

Thank you.
It’s hard to find honest help on these forums sometimes.

If you're trying to plan ahead, that report from last year will show what was leftover in the top left corner of each hunt code/page under "remaining balance". Will probably be about the same this year. There are always leftover bear tags in the block of units surrounding the Grand Mesa, the Flat Tops, and Aspen.

Y’all gotta show me the ins on applying for these states.. I’ve watched Randy’s vids, but it’s hard to take advice from a guy with a blank check. Lol

1st rifle bull tag for my daughter in a unit I know very well, she’ll be elk hunting on the day she turns 16 and super excited about it. 2nd rifle buck tag for my son in a good unit right next door to my 2nd rifle buck tag. Colorado is ridiculously generous to nonresident youth and I’m very greatful for it. Both kids are beside themselves with excitement, shaping up to be a great fall!

4th rifle bull for me. Excited to try out the hot tent and embrace the suck.
My buddy and I have some amazing wives to let us hunt all year, including this tag over thanksgiving week.

I’m in……something about honey holes and 350 bulls to follow.

How soon will we see the secondary draw recap?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back