2022 CO Secondary Draw

Something like... 100 youth applicants 1000 adults

80 tags that required more than 1 pt to draw
2000 tags that were true leftovers

Youth drew 78 of 80 point tags, adults drew the leftovers.

So yes technically correct, but... if you put in for any of the tags worth more than 0pts you're kidding yourself.
Where on the website were the secondary draw results from last year posted? I put in for an archery tag that took 2 points to draw but had double digit leftovers/returns and now I'm thinking I made an uninformed choice 🤷‍♂️

Where on the website were the secondary draw results from last year posted? I put in for an archery tag that took 2 points to draw but had double digit leftovers/returns and now I'm thinking I made an uninformed choice 🤷‍♂️
1657198293528.png

1657198428074.png
1657198750729.png

View attachment 228974

View attachment 228975
View attachment 228976
My very own @wllm chart! I would have been cool with a link, but this is some gourmet style answers to a question. Thanks for the help!

My very own @wllm chart! I would have been cool with a link, but this is some gourmet style answers to a question. Thanks for the help!

Just had a second to check. Last year there were 20 tags in the secondary draw. 60% went to adults. Hopefully I've still got a chance!

Reactions: LCH
Maybe it was mentioned before, but when do they post the "'winners" in the second draw? I can't seem to find it. Thank you

CPW website says today. Just not sure what time. It's almost lunchtime here on the east side of the country and still no results!!!! :LOL:

I thought I read somewhere that it was today as well. I checked the CO website with no update. I guess I will wait patiently for the let down....

I suppose so... but I don't want to see the credit card. It'll just be a double let down if I don't draw. I'm in it to win it on the CPW site.
From what I saw, unless you're a youth or put in for a youth, you ain't gitten one. I am pretty sure we wasted yet another application fee. :(

On another forum a guy said his CC was hit for secondary bear tags so someone called and CPW said they would draw Elk/deer this afternoon. The anticipation is killing me like I'm 7 years old and its Christmas Eve.

Back