2022-2023 Waterfowl Pics Thread

Been MIA on here but hope everyone had a great season. These were our final two birds of the season the worked right when we were about to pick up

View attachment 263658
Jesus H look at that headlamp was your buddy duck hunting or going on a space exploration.🤣 nice pintails and a great way to end the season.

How many divebombs y'all set out?
I set out 5 and 2 dozen mirrors, and then I go back and sit in the pickup becuase thats about as good as sitting out there with those glaring sobs #fullbodiesstillwork

I set out 5 and 2 dozen mirrors, and then I go back and sit in the pickup becuase thats about as good as sitting out there with those glaring sobs #fullbodiesstillwork
I don't get the silo craze either, early Sept. Season no problem the rest of the year leave em at home.

My bad I agree. But judging by the mustache per Capita in the picture I just assumed divebomb. Plus I'm a little jelly for not getting in a field shoot like that this year

I don't get the silo craze either, early Sept. Season no problem the rest of the year leave em at home.
Only divebombs I own are some snow socks and they are ready for the road becuase they are falling apart..

My bad I agree. But judging by the mustache per Capita in the picture I just assumed divebomb. Plus I'm a little jelly for not getting in a field shoot like that this year
Actually some black hair dye on a few in that pic just to be idiots and poke some at some other groups 😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back