Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2021 MONTANA SHIRAS MOOSE - PRE SEASON SCOUT TRIP UPDATE

And people wonder why no one wants to give out info easily to new member tag holders. It’s because so many don’t finish the story or at least not with as much enthusiasm as they had when asking where to find one.
Just give him time I'm sure it'll come.

Did dis dude just do dis?

He came in here early this year shooting off about finding a bull, had it explained to him that people are tight-lipped because of these exact scenarios, and then what? Just did it himself? Punched his tag and never to be heard from again?

Yooooo @NoKidsAfter40 change your name to NoPostsAfterGettingMine

I wanted to see what kinda moose that tag produced. I was never even mad that it was an auction tag.

Did dis dude just do dis?

He came in here early this year shooting off about finding a bull, had it explained to him that people are tight-lipped because of these exact scenarios, and then what? Just did it himself? Punched his tag and never to be heard from again?

Yooooo @NoKidsAfter40 change your name to NoPostsAfterGettingMine

I wanted to see what kinda moose that tag produced. I was never even mad that it was an auction tag.
Sorry. I have been playing catch up professionally. I will post my story and hunt. My apologies as it’s been crazy everyone.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back