2021 Idaho Draw Results!

Pulled my unlimited archery antelope. Time to find try and find water in unit 40. That task could be more daunting than finding goats.

My hunting partner managed to draw a coveted elk tag, lucky @ss that he is. That’s two highline tags in 3 years for him.

When I told my wife that he had drawn she asked if I was going to go with. I said “That’s not the question. The question is will my wife let me head to the woods 2 weeks before her due date.” She said no. So I had to tell my friend that I can’t go out and play, I’m grounded.
I went moose hunting in Maine a month before my daughter’s expected arrival, but you would be cutting it pretty close. 😀

I went moose hunting in Maine a month before my daughter’s expected arrival, but you would be cutting it pretty close. 😀
I helped a buddy out with his Oregon sheep tag. The hunt dates fell right with his wife's due date. He found out that his wife went into labor right after the ram was down. He made it back to Montana just in time to hold his wife's hand and greet his first born son!

My son drew the youth 47 deer (buck) hunt.. I am thinking of going the last weekend of the season… let me know if you have thoughts!?!? I have been in the unit, but it has been a bit…

Well i guess idaho stole my virginity… first year applying and they gave me a unit 18 ARCHERY TAG!

might as well turn this taylor swift song up…
I'm going to put in for an Elk rifle tag with a couple buddies for Idaho 18 this year. I'm not looking for your spots, but are there spots I should avoid with a lot of hunting pressure/outfitter camps. Any info helps, I don't want to scout all summer just to end up competing with outfitters.

Dont waste your time… lots and lots of outfitter camps. Not alot of elk. I wont apply again….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back