2021 California Draw results up

Cammy

No tags for me in the regular draw. Fundraiser draw still shows pending.

Definitely feel like the minority here in So Cal., enough to question the future of hunting. But, last November there were a number of guys hanging out their car windows on the 210 to look at the dead Colorado Mule Deer in the back of my truck, giving me the thumbs up. So not all is lost.

Definitely feel like the minority here in So Cal., enough to question the future of hunting. But, last November there were a number of guys hanging out their car windows on the 210 to look at the dead Colorado Mule Deer in the back of my truck, giving me the thumbs up. So not all is lost.
During Socal duck season I stopped at a Von's supermarket to get dry ice. The non-resident who was with me wanted to change out of his waders but I convinced him that it wasn't a problem.
Standing in line wearing his waders complete with shells in the ammo belt, a young boy was full of questions about hunting and the ammo he was wearing. All the while his mother was wearing a big smile.

I struck out.

I also think CA is a sleeper state in that so many write it off due to other stances and non-lead requirement, but there are a lot of hunters out there and some opportunities.
Also, if you are DAV, its an inexpensive state to build points in.

Got my second choice A zone tag again. I would rather wait for a wetter year to use my points for a good x zone so I went for a glory tag and struck out of course.

No luck on the fundraisers for me either. Ok with me as I have Nevada and Idaho tags in hand.

No luck on the fundraisers for me either. Ok with me as I have Nevada and Idaho tags in hand.
N's for me on the fundraiser as well. Still waiting on Utah's antlerless hunt results.

Does anyone on here know of anybody winning an elk fundraiser application?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back