2020 Turkey Season Recap

MT_BWHTR

Had a great year! My wife and I managed to put 7 birds in the freezer all from public land, and reintroduce her friend to hunting. I love our turkey opportunity in Montana if you are willing to drive to different regions!

Quick blurb for each photo in order:
1. Wifes opening day, snow storm tom. Shot at 11yds
2. Wifes friend and her first 2 turkeys shot in one shot at 20yds! She hasn't hunted in several years since her father passed.
3. Wifes archery jake. Shot at 8yds.
4. My first tom of the year finally. Shot at 18yds about 2 hours after my wifes Jake above.
5. My second tom, shot on timber land at 22yds.
6. My third tom, shot in an area that pressure had made the birds silent, but I knew as the season went on, they would get vocal again. Shot at 16yds.
7. My wifes last day of season bird. Shot at 20yds.
8. My Idaho archery bird, shot at 9yds. That notches another state for me in my quest towards a Public Land Archery US Slam..... lol

I hope you all were able to get out this spring and find success!

Denae turkey.jpgIMG_3584.jpgIMG_3742.jpgIMG_0952.jpgIMG_1038.jpgIMG_4051.jpgIMG_4232.jpgIMG_4444.JPG

Looks like you get to chase turkeys in some very amazing places.

I don't believe you are anywhere near Kansas! (Going for HuntTalk understatement of the year)

Looks like you get to chase turkeys in some very amazing places.

I don't believe you are anywhere near Kansas! (Going for HuntTalk understatement of the year)

Not quite! Although I'm from KS and I miss chasing those stubborn Easterns!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back