MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2020 oregon results

Anxiously awaiting.

Ironically, with the seed numbers being out, I have a pretty solid idea of how our first choices will go, and I'm more anxious about the second choices I was hoping to draw.

QQ

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Closest number for me is bighorn, I know I'm not that lucky!

Were still in the running for the random 25 percent I believe?

This is the 25% random. First 75% go to the people with the most preference points (except sheep, goat, and premium). The remaining 25% (and all sheep, goat, and premium) are open to everyone, but these numbers are what are used to draw the random tags.

Don't give up too soon. For hunts that have more than one or two tags, you may not have to be real close to the seed number to be drawn.

QQ

If I draw anything this year, it’ll be a miracle. My sheep number is pretty close to the sheep seed number, just on the wrong side of it...

Good luck guys.

I am pretty impatient. Came up empty in all the other states and Oregon is my last chance. Went all in with 22 NR points for both deer & pronghorn, and got good seed numbers for the lone tags in Warner. Pretty desperate for at least one of these.

Here is the information about seed numbers if anyone was confused like I usually am.

I am pretty impatient. Came up empty in all the other states and Oregon is my last chance. Went all in with 22 NR points for both deer & pronghorn, and got good seed numbers for the lone tags in Warner. Pretty desperate for at least one of these.
Good luck Zim. Hope you draw. I'm a total long shot with my 4 points for everything I applied for.

Whoa!! Had some luck. Drew my Antelope Tag & Elk Landowner Tag!
:rockin:
:rockin:

Pronghorn Antelope
Individual
05/11/2020
1 - N Wagontire ( 473A ) —

SELECTED

Elk
Individual
05/11/2020
Point Saver option selected in lieu of hunt choice(s).
LOP - Northside Private Lands No. 1 ( 247A1 ) —

SELECTED

Good Luck to those that drew! Happy Hunting!!
:tup:

Modify message

Report to moderator
ip.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back