2016 Idaho elk - pack goats chapter 2

Duck-Slayer

I'm going to start chapter 2 in the morning, had some shoulder issues this past week I had to rehab, got packed and I'm headed out in the morning after the goat trailer gets new tires on it. Excited, hitting a new area that I'm unfamiliar with, it will be a fun new experience, have cooler weather and rain forecasted, down sized some of my gear, now each goat will carry 40lbs in, I may or may not take the spotting scope? What do you guys think?
Matt

Good luck!

Not trying to hijack your thread, but where could a fellow find more info on using pack goats? Books, forums, ect.?

Hanging out at camp, nothing to report this morning, starting to sprinkle 👎🏻 lots of bow hunters on motorcycles, seen 5 so far, 2 camps with horses, I'm going to give it a couples days than I'm moving camp to a totally different area..... Hopefully the people leave and the elk come back!

Yes there are forums out there and books, not going to post links to other forums here, Google pack goat forum,
Matt

image.jpg

Goats don't care as long as they have nibbles! Hang in there and post when you are able. Tailgate up/hammer down on the 8th for 14+ days, here!

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back