Yeti GOBOX Collection

2015 Alaska Caribou Hunt

Nice mike!I just got flow out today before a big storm hits.Had to come out 4 days early,but better safe then sorry out there.I was fortunate to take a 54" moose.Glad you guys had a good trip.Your the most prepared partner I've hunted with,and always use your pack list
Great pics and congrats on the bulls and meat

Thanks Scott, and CONGRATS on getting a moose! Looking forward to the story and pics when you get home.

Michael

I did the same hunt last year and one of us nailed a nice bull and then we were stuck in a white out for 2 plus days. When the weather broke we called our pilots to come and get us since the forecast did not look good. You had the same planes that we did. They are a great outfit to work with.

Congrats! I really need to get the logistics of a hunt like this worked out and just go. Well done!

Sorry I didn't see this before, would have responded back in September. Feel free to shoot me a PM or an email sometime, would be happy to give details that might help you take the plunge.

I did the same hunt last year and one of us nailed a nice bull and then we were stuck in a white out for 2 plus days. When the weather broke we called our pilots to come and get us since the forecast did not look good. You had the same planes that we did. They are a great outfit to work with.

Yea, I hunted moose with 40 Mile last year, you caribou hunters got hit with snow pretty good in early September! I'm a big fan of 40 Mile, both for their emphasis on safety as well as the chilled boxcar where they keep your meat until you fly back to Tok. I'm mostly a meat hunter, so that's a big worry off my mind - when they come pick up the meat, I know it will be in great shape no matter how much longer I'm in the field.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back