PEAX Equipment

2011 Montana mountain goat

Yup. Been up twice. Didn't see anything the first trip (except for fresh bear tracks and poo around my tent). Went up yesterday through the adjacent unit and saw plenty of goats. Unfortunately none of them were in my unit. I did see some tracks a ways off in my unit, but too far to track them down on my own.

Time to quit being a pussy and go hunting. If you throw up that white (I'm a big pussy) flag and quit, you shouldn't be allowed to apply for moose or sheep next year. Leave the permits to those that will spend the time on the awesome reward of that opportunity, as opposed to hunting elk, antelope, deer, and slimy trout and kissing the wife's ass, something you can do anytime.

I've been goat hunting with annoying pussies, and great guys.. stories to come once this plays out.

I've often felt like a total clam when hunting and I've quit some days- but only early in the season. I've always made a point to come back and try again. But a goat tag in MT.. come on. I've eaten tags, good ones, but not because I was afraid of bears, the dark, or my wife. I'm likely to eat max bonus points on elk this year, but I'm going to be hunting, not sitting on my couch, smiling at some woman, talking about the scary bear tracks around my tent. GAY! Almost as gay as talking about beast mode bicep curls.

I'd go goat hunting on a shitty weather day, even if Megan Fox was laying naked on my bed with a freezing cold keg of HOPZONE on my dresser.

Don't be a pussy.

You'll regret being a pussy the rest of your life for not hunting $$$$ing mtn goats when you've a tag in your hand and two weeks of season left.

Time to quit being a pussy and go hunting. If you throw up that white (I'm a big pussy) flag and quit, you shouldn't be allowed to apply for moose or sheep next year. Leave the permits to those that will spend the time on the awesome reward of that opportunity, as opposed to hunting elk, antelope, deer, and slimy trout and kissing the wife's ass, something you can do anytime.

I've been goat hunting with annoying pussies, and great guys.. stories to come once this plays out.

I've often felt like a total clam when hunting and I've quit some days- but only early in the season. I've always made a point to come back and try again. But a goat tag in MT.. come on. I've eaten tags, good ones, but not because I was afraid of bears, the dark, or my wife. I'm likely to eat max bonus points on elk this year, but I'm going to be hunting, not sitting on my couch, smiling at some woman, talking about the scary bear tracks around my tent. GAY! Almost as gay as talking about beast mode bicep curls.

I'd go goat hunting on a shitty weather day, even if Megan Fox was laying naked on my bed with a freezing cold keg of HOPZONE on my dresser.

Don't be a pussy.

Sir, yes SIR! :D

Haha...nice post greenie

When I was 19 I drew a Goat tag. Couldn't get anybody to go with me. I backpacked in several different times. Once early on I got a real bad case of Hypothermia. The last trip was Nov. 20th. Snow and 5* below. I shot the goat and had a great feeling of accomplishment, (even though it dam near killed me a couple of times). I was glad I got my goat. Now get out there, and go get em. Do it for the gipper.

Chin up dunc...It's tough love. If they didn't give a shiz they wouldn't say anything at all.

BTW I give you permission to miss my defense on friday to go goat hunting. Wish i had the same option ;)

Listen... you are an athlete of the Hunttalk website. Now, you suck it up and prepare yourself to be a winner- or never tell anyone that you drew a tag like that again.

Go gettem!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-11-15 at 11.45.53 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-11-15 at 11.45.53 AM.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 850
  • Screen shot 2011-11-15 at 11.52.36 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-11-15 at 11.52.36 AM.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 809
  • Screen shot 2011-11-15 at 11.56.02 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-11-15 at 11.56.02 AM.png
    388.1 KB · Views: 865
Go hunting. Didn't meat to hurt any feelings..
2026.jpg

No need to wait. I think we all know how it's going to play out, so go ahead and tell your stories. I'd love to hear them since I can't seem to get the sand out of my aforementioned ....

Last edited:
Back