Caribou Gear Tarp

2011 DIY Moose Hunt Partner

mdhunter61

Anyone who didn't get lucky with draws interested in doing a DIY flyout moose hunt this year? Shoot me a PM if so, I've hunted moose and bou several times in Alaska, looking to check out a different area this year. There are still open air charter slots, but it's gettin timt to get dates locked in.

Michael

I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on this deal yet Michael. Good luck in your search!

If you don't have anyone after the Montana draw,and I don't draw,I'll scrap going to Co. for this.Can't believe I had to say next year,but I'm in the draws already.My dream hunt,but if I draw Montana,its a sure divorce to do both
Good luck

Response to Initial PMs Sent

I responded this afternoon to several PMs received so far.

Scott, no worries. Due to job issues I'm late in booking this year's hunt, and totally understand your other options. We can plan a future hunt if you draw.

Thanks to all,

Michael

Hi Michael!
I was gonna e-mail you a week ago and see how things were settling out this year.
Sounds like you had some tire kickers so far. Good luck finding a partner, to that end...

Gentlemen(and any ladies who are so inclined),
Michael is the real deal! Have you ever wanted to go on a guided Alaskan moose hunt but just can't swing the whole $10,000 thing? Hunting with Michael is like having a guided hunt. He does his research cuz he wants to get one. He hunts where the game is cuz he wants to get one. He brings enough food and gear for both of you (but he does stay underweight!) He helps pack out your game as well as his. He is smart enough to come prepaired-financially-for the things that always seem to sneak up on you. I hunted with him for caribou last year and I could not have asked for a better partner.
P.S. we met on a board similar to this, shared many phone calls and had dinner once prior to meeting up in ANC for our hunt.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back