MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2009 Yukon Dall Mount

I appreciate all the good comments about my ram and the mount! I know the price will shock some people but if you think about what a sheep hunt costs, how many times you might get to do it in your lifetime, and so on, I could care less about another $4500...my ram looks like I wanted him to and I can look at him for the rest of my life and be very happy that I gave him the recognition he deserved. Dawayne is certainly one of the best sheep taxi's around and I wouldn't hesitate having him do another...in fact, I may have to go get three more so I can have a slam of Dawayne Dewey mounted rams. And btw, to all you married guys, when your wife asks how much it cost, just say "a lot" and then change the subject really fast...

And btw, to all you married guys, when your wife asks how much it cost, just say "a lot" and then change the subject really fast...

Ya know what, my wife doesn't even ask. If I don't tell her, she knows that she doesn't want to know. :eek:

Thanks for the advise with the wife...now, what do you tell your wives about hanging it in the house? Tried the "Jedi Mind Trick" it didn't work. Gonna try Jewelry next:)

It does look awesome but then I would have to move some shed piles out the way tomake room:confused:

That mount darn near cost more than my last 4 Dall sheep hunts:D More if you factor in a cape sale.

that is a beautiful mount. You do get what you pay for.People dont realize the amount of time it takes to produce quality results.

Very true mn taxidermist, n that is a b...tchn mount!!! Very cool animal to have in the house!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back