Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2 more months...

Moosie

Grand poopa
.....and I'll have my African Critters !!!

Well, They've been sitting at a Taxidermist friends shop in AZ for the last several months. I just haven't been able to get them. After paying the tag to shoot them and then the shipping from Africa to AZ (Which was more then the hunt... :BLEEP:, I was to cheap to pay the $275 to ship them from AZ to here.

blesbok__moosie.jpg

blesbok2.jpg

thinking.jpg

impala.jpg

heartabeast.jpg

g3.jpg

Pay all that money for a sweet trip of a live time . and you cheep out on $275? :rolleyes: Come on! Get them home so we can see the monuts!! elkay

I plan to do something like this :

giraffe_mount.jpg

As far as the mount, I'm just getting the shipment in. It's a Salted but I still need to tan it and get it mounted. it might be awhile for that :)

It should look good though !!!

g2.jpg

I don't know much about those African critters, but that first impala looks awesome to me.

I got 3 or 4 RSA critters and 6 or 7 Zambia critters finihed in my RSA buddy's taxidermy shop....been waiting on a cabinet maker who operates on African time to finish a pedestal for one for a couple of months....the good news is I will have holiday and duck hunting expenses paid before I get the bigazz crate shipping costs....the bad news is, it's a bigazz crate!!
Does any of Obama's stimulus packages cover shipping??

Back