Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2 Fox

yoteler

Went out driving around to see what I could call in and hunt. I spotted to Red Broom Tails, and well when I seen them they see me, and were hailing butt across a corn field. So I drove around the section and waited for about 10 mines till they came into view. They kind of forgot all about me, and started mousing around, that was pretty fun watching them play. I was very cold this day and the sky was clear with the sun out. They decided to lie down out in the middle of the field and take a nap, HMMMMMMMMM wrong choice to make. I got dressed in the snow camo, and loaded up ready for the 1 mile hike. As I walk I had the wind in my face so the smell and sound staid away. As I crested the hill I spotted them lying together but looking in my direction, I thought I was spotted, but I was not. I figured this was as close as I was going to get. So I sat down and got into position, as I looked through the scope, I placed the cross hairs on the head of the female and squeezed. She never moved, the male got up and started to run for his life, he ran about 75 yards from her and stopped and looked back, he noticed that she was not following so he came back to her and sat down about 5 yards from her, giving me a start on chest view. Well with my help he laid down with her, for a permanent nap. The winchester model 70 coyote lite did a great job, at 175 yards, rite along with the 50 Grain Winchester Supreme Ballistic Silvertip

The Male is the left fox and female in front
469643.JPG

469644.JPG

469645.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back