2 big one in less than a year. 🤦‍♂️

Is your next truck going to be another 2500?? I have never hit anything in mine, but by the looks of how that took that impact, i feel safer.
I talked to 4 collision guys today and sent pics and they all said the same thing. That it's fixable if I want to buy it back from insurance company after they total it. So if I can do that and get it fixed with the insurance check I'll probably do that. I love that truck and don't owe much on it. And I'll buy a cow catcher for the front like WNC said.

buff.jpeg
My wife hit a black cow at night, messed up her Suburban pretty bad, almost spun her off a pretty big drop-off as well. Just as the sheriff got there the cow got up and walked off, from the evidence left behind it doesn't look like yours was able to walk it off.

View attachment 278408
My wife hit a black cow at night, messed up her Suburban pretty bad, almost spun her off a pretty big drop-off as well. Just as the sheriff got there the cow got up and walked off, from the evidence left behind it doesn't look like yours was able to walk it off.
She was a black Angus at night. She was mutilated. Never seen so much cow shit in my life. That's all I can smell today still!

Got stuck in Yellowstone by a bison herd in the road. I was the lead truck and finally started creeping my way through. Got dark before we got out and I needed to get moving to find a motel somewhere that night. Cruising through the park we suddenly had another bison right on the shoulder and slid past it within a couple of feet. Blended in perfectly and only saw it as we slid past. Could have been bad.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back