2 - $50 Prizes

Moosie

Grand poopa
To the winner of this new contest that I am putting together for '02.

I want to see a picture of you in a HUNTTALK.com hat with your "DEER" this year. I don't care if it's the Cammo, orange or white HuntTalk.com HAT !!!! I don't care from what state or with what weapon !! I will get all the entirs by Dec 31st and then compile them all on a webpage and we will vote for the best picture. 2 of the entries will get $50 cash from me !!!!

ALL pictures must be sent to : [email protected]

Pictures will be voted on several things. there will be a 1-5 score on Items like this :

1: How well you can read the hat.

2. How well the picture was taken, (I.E. Is the hunter centered and not have a leg cut off, or is there cool things in the background... Stuff like that).

3. The story that goes with it that will be 100 words or less.

ALSO, this is for 2002 hunts only. And no cropping pictures of this year with you're hat onto an old picture ;)

Right now there are "0" entry's ;) KEEP that in mind. If you want to buy a hat visit this link.

~~~~~ * H E R E * ~~~~~

-Moosie

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Big deer, little deer, doe or buck? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES, ANY/ALL of the above, from a doe to a B&C buck.

Twolf. If I had one last year you would have been a shoe in :D

Hey, our 2002-2003 season doesn't end till after Dec.31. You said this was for 2002 not 2003 but what if I shoot one Dec.31 and don't get back till 2003? Bummer, but the season starts earlier so that's good. I can't e-mail it from the field yet. They have cell phones for that though don't they? :cool:

P.S. Its a great idea, especially the voting idea. It will be fun! :D

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-21-2002 14:18: Message edited by: Tom ]</font>

Tom.. MY board, My contest, my rules........

If it's not mailed to me by Dec 31st...... TOO bad
Not to be a prick (Like usual) BUT the rules are set
Some seasons go through jan. OOPs. still ends Dec 31st !!

Especially if your wearing the hunttalk scivies moosie is having made up...
Maybe you could talk to moosie and he could have a special pink dress made up for you...LOL :D :D

for $50 you might get a picture of me standing next to the hat.......nahhhhh,make it $75 and ya got a deal ;)

ADEMDUM #1. J.B. is Excluded from the contest.... Anyonethat can't smile when they shoot a critter doesn't deserve to win :D :D

JB,
Hell just do what Del does, and cut and paste a smile onto your mug when people complain about you not smiling

He did that rather well for his fishing picture.
Moosie, you better clarify what kind of picture you want taken with these deer. You know how the elkyboys are, their pictures might have to go down in the adult joke area to be viewed without offending anybody. :eek: ;)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back