1st Week of Spring

Grizzley

This is a picture out the front door! Yep it sure feels like SPRING! We are getting BLASTED! I had lawn before I went to work today!
Snow.jpg

Join the club. our last week of winter was a lot nicer than our first week of spring.... this crap better be gone in 3 weeks when the turkeys are going to die!

This morning I was just thinking about complaining about mowing...I guess I shouldn't have had that thought!

Dink...post her up!

Was going to give you guys east of us a heads up. I spent 14 hours straight in the plow truck yesterday:eek: Heavy wet snow doesn't go through the snow blower very well either. My back is paying for it this morning.
Thanks for shoveling your drive Fin. I bet you were cussing me. Mrs. Fin told me she likes to see you shovel you look all burley:D

Yeah...spring what’s that? Out here it’s a replay of our 2008 spring- took a trip to the cabin then to do some snow/damage assessment and this is what it looked like...sunny California right?

First pic, street sign at the turn in to our place. We generally snowshoe in and pull a sled from here during the winter.

Second pic- Wife trying to get a bit of the snow load off the roof. With the rain, freeze, snow combo it gets hung up even on the metal/steep pitch

Third pic- Wife down on the front porch with me up on "level ground"

Attachments

• hpim1093.jpg
    hpim1093.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 288
  • hpim1079.jpg
    hpim1079.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 261
  • hpim1087.jpg
    hpim1087.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 278
It will not be spring until I see this.............................my little flower in the flowers.....................

P1000841-1.jpg

THERE SHE IS! I've been trying to contact Buschy since that picture was posted but his boss tells me he has been in the bathroom for a LONG time!

That is quite the beauty you've got there Dink.... she must really work you over with those pipes she has...your a lucky man...:rolleyes:

I had to burn a vacation day today to clean out my driveway.... we got about 14" of that wet white crap last night & today.... what a freak'n mess...

I had to burn a vacation day today to clean out my driveway.... we got about 14" of that wet white crap last night & today.... what a freak'n mess...

Puzzy, a good man in good country gets up at 4:30am, eats a half pound of bacon and a 1/2 dozen eggs, chops a cord of wood AND has the driveway shoveled by daylight.

Dink...just have to ask did you catch her on a trail cam or are you just that stealthy with your handheld camera? And if you did catch her with the hand held...well you have balls because she looks like she could kick your a$$!

Just sayin...

Back