PEAX Equipment

1st coyote check

Nice work! I'm just getting traps ready to go this week, it's really wet here in ND but I'll be getting after the coyotes,Badgers, and raccoons soon.

Anyone have a good website to learn about trapping? I've had my work situation change and think that I can put out a small trap line and maintain it. I hunt a lot of coyotes and that is what I would want to go after primarily.

Anyone have a good website to learn about trapping? I've had my work situation change and think that I can put out a small trap line and maintain it. I hunt a lot of coyotes and that is what I would want to go after primarily.
Archives on trapper man has lots of info

Trapperman has generations of info

I have pretty much quit trapping, but much of my info over the years, came from Trapperman.com. It is a wealth of information and lots of experience there.

thanks for the information. I spent way too much time reading and watching videos last night. What do people think about this starter kit? Anything I need or don't need? I think I'll add some flake antifreeze and flake wax to make wax dirt since we already have sub zero temps in Montana

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back