13 yr old kills 412 bull in MT on PUBLIC land

It was actually taken by a my 5-year old, a few years ago..
TylerandtheMooseBull.jpg

The first person to send this breaking story and pic to me on a e-mail will be blocked forever.

Nice try guys..that bull was taken by wolves and found dead by radio collar in the Northern Wisconsin. The herd that has been re-introduced and has yet to have a season in 25 years. That is what happens when bulls get mature. Seen it alive near the clam lake area when bear hunting a few years back, shit my pants when i saw it.

Ooops! Still one of the most awesome bulls I've ever seen.

Anybody still have the live picture that came up in original thread?

And the herd in Wisconsin was introduced in 1995...It has been around 14 years..

LMAO.... Are you guys still getting the cougar pic in the garage with the guy holding it up...its supposed to be like 270#, from TX or something? I get that pic about once a month...now that its been like 5 years since it was killed! (maybe longer now???)

Frick that bull is a freak! What was the mass again?? Wasn't it some sort of record or something?

Rumor has it after the Yetti found it he finished it off by breaking it's neck with one stomp of his huge feet. He then fled the area to keep from having his picture taken.

I am still getting the one with the grizz on the back of the flatbed truck. Have been told it was huge black bear killed in northern WI, and also one that said a guy hit it with his Harley out west.
Another one that went around forever was the trailcam pic of the Mule deer getting followed by the cougar in just about every state. Baffles me how few guys that forwarded it to me cannot tell the difference of a Mule VS WT deer.

Back