12 more days...

Moosie

Grand poopa
But who's counting ;) I worked out today with a Double bacon Cheese burger and LArge coke curley Fries and a Choc. Shake !!!!!!!
drool.gif
drool.gif
I know it's not the Normal Workout but I think it has it's benifits, My thinknig is Pack on a Few extra pounds before the hunt and I'll carry in less food !!!! :D

Next week I might try my walking routine. When is too late to start Training for the season ?!?! :confused:

Hey I actaully walked 2 1/2 miles yesterday :eek: Of course the terrain is alot different from where I hunt and you hunt. ;)

Oscar you probably have been training all along and are trying to get someone to pick on you.
shhh.gif

Originally posted by Nut:
Oscar you probably have been training all along and are trying to get someone to pick on you.
shhh.gif
Training ? ME ..... For a Once in a lifetime Sheep tag ? .. ;)

moosie, this will be the longest 12 days of your life. There is no doubt that you will be hunting harder than ever before, so all I can say is, get to the hills and bring back a dandy, Good Luck
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Jimmy down to 2 hours and It';s actually getting here TOOooo fast !!!!! I haven't given Up COKE yet. I'm still thinking about it and thin kI will as Soon as I finish of fthis 48 Oz one I'm sipping on !!!!!!

Back