Grand poopa
04_11_20.sized.jpg

04_11_20a.sized.jpg

04_11_20b.sized.jpg

Can Anyone guess the Mix bag ?!?!

Wow! Ducsk and Geese and Turkeys, all in the same picture.. :D:

Looks like you had some fun Oscar..

:cool:

Nice bag you got there Moosie. What all did you get? I need to get back to MT and chase some birds. Hopefully next weekend.

We froze up over the weekend, so most of birds left, got in some snow geese before they got out of here first though!

Now we'll head out west to hunt missouri river geese until the end of the season ;)

I can't tell if there's 5 or 6 ducks there but I see (2) hen mallards, (1) Greenhead, (2) drake greenwingers and of course the (2) honkers.

Nemont.. the Ratio to Hens V's drakes that come in are 15:1 easy.... What do you expect ;) today we decided to only do Drakes... And We only got one each. (See other post) . One hen apiece (a day) this year, they have it set at... That means no Shooting till about 20 mins after Legal shooting light cuz It's still to dam hard to tell :p

Above Hint : 8 Birds

That means no Shooting till about 20 mins after Legal shooting light cuz It's still to dam hard to tell

The drake mallards are the ones with the green heads and the suzies are brown. Just trying to help out and don't try to kick my ass or sue me for telling you that.

Nemont

If it was a "Good" picture then the game wouldn't have been so fun ;)

Now, you might wonder what a Quail is doing in the mix... but if you ever heard me calling geese or ducks you'd understand :p

Thats also why I was hitting the "BONG" :cool:

AHHHH "brown" is the Suzzies, And all this time I...... (Pink joke) :p

MAybe I'll try tomorrow or Wed again and see if I can tell the difference.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back