Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

11 year itch ---- scratched!

T Bone

I'm not a dedicated bowhunter. I've been known to pick up a rifle. Having the latest and greatest bow isn't important to me.

Over the past 5 years, I've occasionally taken new bows for test drives and the difference between my 2008 Bowtech General and the new thing wasn't significant enough to justify the price tag.

Yesterday I had a day off.

I test drove Bowtech's latest, the SR6.

I bought it.

Speed bows usually rattle your teeth. This thing is dead in the hand and fast.

Should be good for another 10-15 years.

Running on 10 years with my Mathews Reezen and been thinking about cheating. You sound like a person, too, , so maybe it's not that big of a deal.....

Last year I finally parted ways with my 2003 hoyt razrtec. I miss her, but she's got a good new home. Got a steal on a new bow or I would of never upgraded. If it ain't broke dont fix it!

I just hung up my alpha max for a nitrum turbo its 2yrs old but not a mark on it and got a deal on it from a friend
it shoots great

I'm not a dedicated bowhunter. I've been known to pick up a rifle. Having the latest and greatest bow isn't important to me.

Over the past 5 years, I've occasionally taken new bows for test drives and the difference between my 2008 Bowtech General and the new thing wasn't significant enough to justify the price tag.

Yesterday I had a day off.

I test drove Bowtech's latest, the SR6.

I bought it.

Speed bows usually rattle your teeth. This thing is dead in the hand and fast.

Should be good for another 10-15 years.

I don't know how you held off taking bows for test drives everytime I shoot new bows I want to come home with something. It's a curse

Very nice!! I'm to tempted to upgrade so I make myself stay out of bow shops. The new stuff is much better than what I have.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back