Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

10mm Glock 20 loads

ERSS

Anyone have a recipe they are willing to share?
Been just shooting Buffalo Bore 180 grain JHC factory ammo to this point, but it is getting pretty spendy and I have a fair amount of brass built up.

Looking for a bullet and load that would be the best for this caliber if it became necessary to try to stop or deter...Urus Arctos Horribilis

I use Hogdon Longshot with 180 xtp's and 200 beartooth hard cast. 1300 with the 180 using starline brass, fed 150 primer and a decent crimp. Mag primers or Winchester are not needed and will show excessive pressure early. Hard cast don't like to be pushed (accuracy deteriorates) because the glock rifling strips the lead so I recommend an aftermarket barrel if top accuracy is desired though they still shoot fine for self defense.

Fun guns, I love mine. Sold my 1911 and a 329 .44 after I worked on and became proficient with the glock trigger. Put them over a rest with the right load and they'll shoot with $1-2k 1911's I guarantee it. Off hand they just don't have the trigger break a 1911 or revolver can have.

Back