#1 Song the day you were Born...

It don't go back far enough I had to use my 18th birthday. The song was DIZZY by Tommy Roe, and I can pretty much gurantee when I was 18 I was pretty DIZZY and remained that way for about 20 years.

I'm like Whiskers, too old. On my 18th birthday the top song was "American Woman" by the Guess Who.

"I Heard It Thru The Grapevine", Jan. 1969- Marvin Gaye, on my 18th...still one of my favorites.

18th b-day song is C&C Music Factory.......Gonna make you sweat, very fitting.. My B-day song is to lame for me to admit too.

"Lonely Boy" by Paul Anka....compare this to my youngest daughter's "Livin La Vida Loca" - Ricky Martin! Both would be good theme songs for Squeekhim :D

Brand New Key - Melanie

I'd never heard of it so I looked it up. Bleagh what a horrid, stupid song. Some clueless lovesick teenager with a skate key fascination. :rolleyes:

Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins for my 18th Only slightly better. :rolleyes: The title is at least accurate as my "life's theme song". I figure I lead a fairly charmed life. I must have been a much better person in my last one. ;) :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back