1-pointer, Fell from the Wagon ;)

Moosie

Grand poopa
Broke down and had a shake tonight after my jog. Aperantly the Yougurt, healthbar, and wheatthins didn't do the trick
wink.gif

I'm still 8 days without caffine. I'm really starting to crave it... OHhhhhhh the Cold coke being poured over a glass full on ice and the bubbles floating up that burn your nose as they get to the top and you can't wait to take a drink ....
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

coke.jpg

COMMITMENT, FELLAS....COMMITMENT. Your showing your weakness. Does a bottle of coke and a bag of Lays have that much control over you?? Brownines, or HOT FUDGE SUNDAES, I could understand.

LOL.... OK, I made it without getting a pop
frown.gif
I tried to drink Water with lemon in it *YUUUUMmmmm* (PUKE) and then resorted to Crystal light.
rolleyes.gif

That new BK comercial sure looks good with the BIG MAC though
drool.gif
drool.gif

Alright, I'll have a helping of "shut the hell up" and eat my morning Yougurt
elkgrin.gif

Oh heck, one little slip up won't hurt you, just run more the next day! Plus, that all but helps me out! No slip ups yet...

You've met me and worn my pants, so you know how fat I am. Thus, I'm not looking at this as just a 2mo. contest, but a good start to getting thinner and staying thinner.

At least your birthday isn't during the contest! I can't even have cake on my own b-day!!!
mad.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-09-2003 08:36: Message edited by: 1_pointer ]</font>

For 1-pointer - Happy Birthday

Fat free chocolate cake

Ingredients

1-1/4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/4 cup corn starch
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 egg whites
1 cup water
1/2 cup light or dark corn syrup
vegetable cooking spray

Preparation

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9" square baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine dry ingredients until well mixed.
3. In medium bowl, whisk egg whites, water and corn syrup.
4. Stir into dry ingredients until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake 30 minutes or until cake spring back when lightly touched. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.

Nutritional Information per serving

Makes 16 servings.
Calories 130, Fat 0g, Sodium 140mg,

Here's the frosting

Chocolate Frosting
Perfect on any type of cake!
Prep. time: 10 minutes Cooking time: .
Serves: .
Source: 99% Fat-Free, Healthy Cooking
Ingredients
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
3 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup water, boiling

Directions
Combine the corn syrup, cocoa powder, confectioners' sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the boiling water in a bowl. Using an electric mixer set at a low speed, beat in the rest of the boiling water, a tablespoon at a time, until the mixture is fluffy and glossy .

Ithica, You're old and Hunting days are over. A tub of icecream more or less won't hurt you, You can always just ride your ATV !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

1-Pointer, I wasn't worried bout the shake, I just wanted to post that to piss you off when I win and still drank a shake in between
biggrin.gif
elkgrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I guess we'll see won't we "Jiggles"!!!!
wink.gif

I was good last night, I had tuna for dinner!!!
tongue.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-09-2003 11:04: Message edited by: 1_pointer ]</font>

All right just keep on eating those cookies and drinking those shakes and well see who's FAT A_ _ wins this contest.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm pretty damn bruised up from my fall last night. I could barely climb back on board this morning.
rolleyes.gif
Off to the Rockies-Giants game shortly. That's never a good thing.
frown.gif
I'm getting worried about the first report on Friday.

Oak

You guys sound like a bunch of women worried about water retention LMAO...

your 6 foot tall and weigh 200-235 thats not bad...

I weighed 235 once.....
wink.gif
I eat like a pig the greasier the better, go through 12-18 cokes a day too...

Aprils bringing home wendy or was it wendy's either one will be hot and juicey
wink.gif

Delw
Delw

I'm sure that all true Del but you have the metabolism of a shrew.. I remember once in 1990 that you sat still for 10 minutes (because you stubbed your toe..).. Have you stopped since then??

cool.gif

LMAO dan I forgot all about me screwing up my toe.... I did it once on the boat as well had to fish barefooted all freekin day...

oh April brought home chef salads so she must have saw the 235 post....
wink.gif

Delw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You guys sound like a bunch of women worried about water retention <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what ALL fat people say
smile.gif

You guy's need to be in a fire camp trying to lose weight. They feed you so much at meal times that even the hard runs up and down the mountains working can't work it all off!!!!
biggrin.gif

Well I must be getting a little grumpy, because the guys on my jobsite are starting to bring me food at lunch trying to get me to eat. All I have ate this week are crackers at lunch and for dinner one little plate of food. Plus at night we pack 60lbs one night then jog the next night. Oh, I can't wait to go shopping at cabelas after I win. (Eat up moosie, one or two or three slip-ups a week wont hurt you.)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HEHE.. And Staving yourself won't hurt you either
wink.gif

I propose to do a RE-WEIGH-IN after 1-2 months after it's over to see how the Starvers ballooned back up
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Tomorows my Slip up day... I can't wait

drool.gif

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back