Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

1,500 lbs of hog ?

One big hog. 1500 pounds,, No way in He11. I guarentee it was not put over a scale.

What are some of your thoughts Calif hunter and Big tusker?

John

My folks once had a 1400 pound domestic boar.
I find it very hard to believe that a wild hog could grow that large. I'd have to see a lot more pictures and maybe some video footage. I once caught a 5 pound catfish and dangled it from a tree with fishing line. Then got back about 20 feet with a rope over my shoulder and lined it up and took the picture. Presto!!!! instant 100 pound catfish

------------------
Chopper
Wild Hog Adventures

Biggest hog I ever seen weighed in at 900 pounds on the hoof, 1500 pounds well I would have to see it with my own peepers first. That sure is stretching the pork a bit!

That hog won't go over 700 pounds. I have seen an 1100 pound hog and it could eat that one. They can get that big in the wild if the conditions are right, but that is certainly not the norm. The 1100 pounder had been slipping into a 200 acre peanut field at night, and they finally got him.

Tom, that 900 pounder I posted about was indeed a domestic hog OK. I have never seen a wild hog (It was a Russian) over 450 pounds
that is really larding it up some.:p:p:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back