07, ID spring bear

Jimmy G

Never got around to posting pics of the bear I shot last year in ID over bait. Getting ready to hit it again, but there is plenty-o-snow still and I won't be able to get in for a while still. Looking forward to getting out in the woods again.

DSCN0026.jpg

DSCN0037.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I have been on this site for quite a few years.....are you sure that is an Idaho Bear, just seems like they were all smaller than that in the past. Nice Bear! John

I am sure it is an Idaho bear. It is the biggest one I have seen too, and I love his color. He is now full body mounted in my basement. Here is a pic. I also have about 400 trail cam pics of this and other bears from last year. I had lots of bears coming, but 90% of the time, they would come at night or when I wasn't there. He is definatley the biggest of them all. Came within 80 yards of the bait once when I was in the tree with a bow, so I couldn't get him, but 2 weeks later he came again and I was ready with the rifle.

DSCN0108.jpg

Nice pics. Cool mount too. I suck at judging bears. What did his skull measure? Squared hide?

very nice!!! hope to see something like that in a couple weeks. also hoping the damn snow is gone.|oo

I have been on this site for quite a few years.....are you sure that is an Idaho Bear, just seems like they were all smaller than that in the past. Nice Bear! John

...a little antler max in the twinkies helps John.:D That is a nice bear Jimmy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back