06 Antelope

justdada

Just returned from a trip to Wyoming for goats and although I tried to seal the deal with my bow, the conditions were never quite right, but on opening day of rifle season, I filled a couple tags.
The buck measures right at 14". He definately wasn't the biggest buck I saw but it's hard to pass them up once the 6mm comes out.
Shot him off hand at 225 yards and hit the doe twice at 326 before she fell.
I'll have to calculate the points for my team later in the week (which still has no name...) cause tonight I'll be butchering.

Attachments

• DSCN3416.JPG
    DSCN3416.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCN3426.JPG
    DSCN3426.JPG
    271.6 KB · Views: 246
Goog looking goat. I was at a nwtf banq. the other night and one of the guys there showed me a pic of the one his son shot. It was huge. Told him that he needed to join up here and share. No other details, sorry to say.

Not bad, Justadad !!!! HEhehe that rymed ;)

Bow hunting those guys seem to be tough.

Kudos on the Antelope's !! (Is altelope plural ?!?!? ;) )

Thanks everybody.
I finally had a chance last night to sit and score this buck. He came in right at 70 0/8 SCI. Which happens to be exactly the minimum according to their website, so that makes 100 points for the "need name" team! Plus another 10 points for the doe.
T-bone, any chance you've had time to add up all your points? They seem to be adding up pretty quickly...
Also, who keeps track of all the teams points?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back