Caribou Gear

04/04/04

Ithaca 37

Happy Daylight Savings Time! I thought today's date was interesting and we haven't had a weather report lately. It's terrible here in Idaho----just like Siberia. Don't even think of moving to such a forsaken place. ;)

Ithaca, I agree. Sunny, low 70's with a hint of a slight breeze. Yep it sucks royally. Bring on the rain, sleet, snow and hail!! Who likes "favorable" weather anyway?????????

I like it really warm this time of year...
It pulls the snow off the mountains and makes it that much closer to the fact that I may be down visiting you guys LOL.... :D

Well, ya'll have the advantage over Arizona today. We are enjoying our annual rainy season. All four days of it. It's been cloudy and overcast and a bit on the chilly side here for the last couple of days. It rained Friday and Saturday. Now it's just a bit drerey... Should be sunny and warm ( mid 80's) again by Tuesday.

Oh, and Nut, Keep you eyes peeled for jobs in Phoenix. Things are about to take off out here and I'm sure that will produce lots of jobs around the city. I'll let you know if I hear of any...If you really want to leave Ohio that is..

:cool:

Roguewarrior, come out of hiding and splain to these boys about Alamogordo, Cloudcroft, and Ruidoso!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back