Youth hunt.... 10_26_04 (Pictures)

Moosie

Grand poopa
So my good hunting buddy ( Ol' Deadeye270 )had his son out of school this week. Since deadeye is leaving to go hunt deer the next 5 days We tok his boy out on his sons First Duck hunt.

Not a bad start :

10_26_04.sized.jpg

10_26_04a.sized.jpg

10_26_04b.sized.jpg

10_26_04c.sized.jpg

I didn't even Bring my Gun this morning. I almost had more fun that way
elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif
Although when the group of 40 ducks come landing in and Austin missed and deadeye forgot to load his gun with 6 flaring at 5-8 yards..... Well..... Maybe then I wish I had it ;)

Congrats to the new duck hunters, that is a killer little Green wing Teal.

[ 10-26-2004, 15:55: Message edited by: Wylee ]

Errrr.... Green wing even ;)

~Edit~ :(Wylee no Fair editing your post man
) ~End Edit ~

Cinnamon teal* (Anas cyanoptera)

m_f_cinnamon_teal.jpg

Green-winged teal* (Anas carolinensis & Anas crecca)

Green%20Wing%20Teal.jpg

Wally, I did As good as I could have "0". I'm not a youth ;)

[ 10-26-2004, 17:18: Message edited by: Moosie ]

The Teal was in Good shape. It went to the freezer, I think we're going to get it mounted.......

Deadeye's older boy was is School but we'll get him out a bit later in the season.

I think the best thing was I was out having fun calling (Or at least making sounds out that call ;) ), spending time with friends and I ended up with "0" ducks to take home..... It was a good day

I don't want to take credit away from Austin but I'm pretty sure I heard the Single shot go off, then later a backup shot with birds dropping then. But at any rate, It's all about getting them out started right and having fun. I think all 3 of us had fun !!!

Deadeye is out hunting till next week. I'm sure he'll chime in then. I'll pre thank you for the Kudos fella's

Back