Youth hunt.... 10_26_04 (Pictures)

Moosie

Grand poopa
So my good hunting buddy ( Ol' Deadeye270 )had his son out of school this week. Since deadeye is leaving to go hunt deer the next 5 days We tok his boy out on his sons First Duck hunt.

Not a bad start :

10_26_04.sized.jpg

10_26_04a.sized.jpg

10_26_04b.sized.jpg

10_26_04c.sized.jpg

I didn't even Bring my Gun this morning. I almost had more fun that way
elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif
Although when the group of 40 ducks come landing in and Austin missed and deadeye forgot to load his gun with 6 flaring at 5-8 yards..... Well..... Maybe then I wish I had it ;)

Congrats to the new duck hunters, that is a killer little Green wing Teal.

[ 10-26-2004, 15:55: Message edited by: Wylee ]

Errrr.... Green wing even ;)

~Edit~ :(Wylee no Fair editing your post man
) ~End Edit ~

Cinnamon teal* (Anas cyanoptera)

m_f_cinnamon_teal.jpg

Green-winged teal* (Anas carolinensis & Anas crecca)

Green%20Wing%20Teal.jpg

Wally, I did As good as I could have "0". I'm not a youth ;)

[ 10-26-2004, 17:18: Message edited by: Moosie ]

The Teal was in Good shape. It went to the freezer, I think we're going to get it mounted.......

Deadeye's older boy was is School but we'll get him out a bit later in the season.

I think the best thing was I was out having fun calling (Or at least making sounds out that call ;) ), spending time with friends and I ended up with "0" ducks to take home..... It was a good day

I don't want to take credit away from Austin but I'm pretty sure I heard the Single shot go off, then later a backup shot with birds dropping then. But at any rate, It's all about getting them out started right and having fun. I think all 3 of us had fun !!!

Deadeye is out hunting till next week. I'm sure he'll chime in then. I'll pre thank you for the Kudos fella's

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back