Youth Bows

willyqbc

Anyone have a used Tom Thumb, or PSE Spyder S4 that they are looking to get rid of?? I am looking for a couple bows for my kids. Specifically one of the 2 mentioned above with the 10# limbs and the 16" draw.
If you have one or know where I could find a good used one feel free to E-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks
Chris

willie its not exactlly what you asked for but you might want to try this before you buy a used one. i just bought my son a PSE spyder from bass pro shops.he got the full package with sights,a rest and a quiver for either 179 or 199. you can order bows from them online at www.bassproshops.com .its a nice little bow for the money and the one he got is 25 to 40 pounds but the have the 10 to 25

Thanks for the info! Do you know if that spyder has packages to upgrade as they outgrow the short draw and light poundage? I know for $100cnd you can upgrade the limbs and cams on the Tom Thumb 4 times before they will outgrow them completely. The ideal thing would be if I could find a used tom thumb with all four upgrade kits that someone has outgrown.
Thanks Again
Chris

they do have the upgrade limbs. i dont know how much they are and you have to order them from pse or maybe a pro shop can get them.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back