MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

You're Going to Want This TENT! (Discount Code!) - YT video

bucdoego

Beau's tents look great.

While I'd be a renter, if I was younger and expecting to have years of western, fall hunts ahead, I'd consider buying a divide series tent for sure. Thanks for the excellent tent review!

Good to see two first-class, gentleman-hunters enjoying some back country time together! Continued success to you both!

You're Going to Want This TENT! (Discount Code!)​

Are Beau's tents made at the Snowtrekker factory in Viroqua WI? I have a standing invite to visit the shop and see how they are made first hand. I may have to go check them out sometime I have a free day.

Are Beau's tents made at the Snowtrekker factory in Viroqua WI? I have a standing invite to visit the shop and see how they are made first hand. I may have to go check them out sometime I have a free day.
Yes they even have a page dedicated to their partnership.

Be nice if they were not almost $3,000. Especially since the only real difference I see is the frame compacts to a shorter length, compared to equivalent Snow trekker tent. Which goes for around $1900.

With that said, if I could afford it, it seems amazing. I can see snowmobiling in the back country and having this bad boy in the gear sled and having a blast.

I love the innovation and products coming out but damn, we sure are losing our minds on prices. $30,000 UTVs, $2000 spotting scopes, $400 jackets, $80,000 trucks, $800 sleeping bags. GOODNESS!

I had already watched the video and it was good and again it's not cheap. Not to mention, you still need to have a stove and bring wood unless you happen to be close to wood in the back country. By the time you have all of this gear to tent camp/hunt, man...you are 5-10k into it. Hunting is getting way to costly these days like one of the last posts mentioned. I'm trying to hotel hunt from now on....If I'm going to spend money might as well be comfy....

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back