Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Your thoughts on shooting a dog

Hey all you dog shooters

What are you going to do if this happens? You are out hunting and see a dog, so you shoot it. Then some guy walks up and you realize that you just shot someone's bird dog. He was out hunting too. Then what are you going to do???? Leash laws don't apply to hunting dogs.

I have a bunch of bird dogs. I hope nobody ever shoots one because, honestly, I don't know if I'll be able to restrain myself. I could end up digging a hole for my dog and the turd who shot him.

Hey all you dog shooters

What are you going to do if this happens? You are out hunting and see a dog, so you shoot it. Then some guy walks up and you realize that you just shot someone's bird dog. He was out hunting too. Then what are you going to do???? Leash laws don't apply to hunting dogs.

I have a bunch of bird dogs. I hope nobody ever shoots one because, honestly, I don't know if I'll be able to restrain myself. I could end up digging a hole for my dog and the turd who shot him.

Exactly why I only shoot a leg off. Ya just never know.

Hey all you dog shooters

If you'll check my quote I stated a dog without a collar. IME, that rules out hunting dogs...

I have yet to see someone advocate the killing of every dog on first site. I really think the nature of the thread was for 'repeat offenders' doing things a dog shouldn't be doing.

Exactly why I only shoot a leg off. Ya just never know.

What do you do if it's a repeat offender... re-moniker it bi-pod? :confused:

Lighten up brit-smit....spaniels are too cute to shoot.;)...but I would invest in a sturdy logging chain.

Not very worried about my dog and if he was ever in the situation of chasing livestock or deer, most of the blame would be on me. If I do put him in bad situations (he has packed in with me on some big game hunts), he is wearing a florescent orange field vest. If you shoot my dog when he is wearing this, we might have a problem.

Merry Christmas all......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back