Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

You win a new Browning X Bolt? What caliber do you choose?

I would pick a suppressor ready 300WM. Mostly because I already have a good suppressor host in 308 and don't really have anything larger. I wouldn't say I need anything larger in Upstate SC, but the "want" is there

I just bought the hells canyon in a 300 prc and love it. I put the recoil hawg break on it and its loud but makes it amazing to shoot. I put my 14 year old niece behind it and she is hitting out to 650 yards every time. Its a great set up I have a leupold cds scope and love the set up. Im gonna use it for my elk this year. After I have my elk Im gonna let my niece use it for her cow in case she needs to shoot a little further.

I just bought the hells canyon in a 300 prc and love it. I put the recoil hawg break on it and its loud but makes it amazing to shoot. I put my 14 year old niece behind it and she is hitting out to 650 yards every time. Its a great set up I have a leupold cds scope and love the set up. Im gonna use it for my elk this year. After I have my elk Im gonna let my niece use it for her cow in case she needs to shoot a little further.

I agree that the 300PRC is a good one.
I ended up getting a 7mm Rem Mag (Hells Canyon Speed Long Range) and have it on here for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back