You saw it here in SI first! Our next President!

http://www.msnbc.com/news/947647.asp?vts=080420030020

"Dean, for instance, is hardly an old-fashioned big- spending liberal. As governor from 1991 to 2002, he repeatedly balanced the budget, though Vermont is the only state that doesn’t require him to do so by law; the NRA gives him high ratings. Graham of Florida, usually thought of as a moderate, is a relentless critic of the Iraq war......"

footinmouth.gif
footinmouth.gif
footinmouth.gif
footinmouth.gif
footinmouth.gif
footinmouth.gif

Dean's Son Arrested

The son of Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean is in trouble with the law, accused of burglarizing a country club. 7's Political Editor Andy Hiller joins us with more.
For Howard Dean the timing couldn't be much worse. He's scheduled to formally kick-off his presidential campaign on Monday and he'll still do that.

But the former Vermont governor cut short his campaigning today and cancelled some weekend activities to deal with what he's calling a serious problem. The problem involves Dean's only son, 17-year-old Paul.

The Dean Campaign confirms the teen and four of his high school hockey teammates were caught during a burglary at the Burlington Country Club. The boys were reportedly looking for liquor. Dean describes his son as an honor student and says he doesn't expect him to get any special treatment from police.

"When a child gets in trouble like this, it constitutes a family crisis, and I believe it's important that I be home," Dean said in part of a released a statement.

Historically Dean has been protective of his two children and he is now asking the media to respect his son's and his family's privacy.

But recent political history says that may not happen, particularly given the timing of the incident.

There was an article in the Orange County Register about Dean and the local supporters he has obtained. There were about 100 people at a barbecue gathering to kick off a local campaign - I don't know much about him.

So I went to his website after writing the above, and found that I disagreed with many of his positions. However, I can live with his positions much better than most of the other Democratic candidates.

Democratic candidates? Lets take a look at their party, they want all your guns, money, they want abortion and they love partial birth abortion, just to list few. Lets see the Democratic candidates are targeting the Queer's and Blacks for their vote. Why? They need their vote because they are loosing touch with main street America! Me vote for a Democratic candidate? NO!! Got to go stick my finger down my throat now, got this bad taste in my mouth. I said the "D" word.

I only trust about 10% of the republican`s and have yet to find ANY demoncat`s that could, or can be trusted. look what the liberal dem`s have done to california! and now arizona! we need a kick ass,doesn`t give a shit about political correctness president who will do what is right for AMERICA!

Well cjcj you trust 10% more than I do. I do not trust any politician at all. They only serve their campaign contributers and that is all they do. Well I am wrong about that , they serve their own agenda as well.
rolleyes.gif

Why? Is he hot looking? (Just a joke
wink.gif
)

I live in Ohio anyway. Voted for DeWine and will do so again. He actually bucks party line sometimes. I like the ones that do that. Dont trust em but like it when they tick their own party off.
wink.gif
He must actually hear about the emails I send him. LOL

Well nut i don`t know what your looking for [in a man] but Tom tancredo is the only senator[that i know of] that is calling for the military on our border`s. he is smart enough to see huge problem`s now and even bigger one`s down the road. Hey ithaca youre man[Dean] is on the cover of Time magazine.

More on Dean: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Democrats dismayed with party effort on core issues

Undated-AP -- Many Democrats aren't giving their party high marks in dealing with core issues.

A poll done by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press shows six in ten Democrats aren't happy with how the party is dealing with issues including helping the poor and the average worker.

The Republican Party is getting a better grade. Some 57 percent of Republicans give the party high marks over its work on issues key to conservatives, like tax cuts and social issues.

Meantime, the poll showed Democrats are beginning to pay more attention to the presidential candidate who most often criticizes Washington -- Howard Dean. While the former governor still trails people like Joe Lieberman and Dick Gephardt in the polls, his name recognition is going up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back