You know what ROCKS???

schmalts

Judas Priest live in concert!! Holy crap! saw them tonight and they were unreal!
That old pickle muncher Halford sings better than ever and the band was perfect, in fact most of the solos you could have swore were right off an album. A must see if they are in your town!
5 stars out of 5

Amazing how good some of the old bands are.. I saw Peter Framton and the Doobie Brothers ... they Still Rock and Framton can play that guitar as good as ever... Will definately check out Judas Priest if they get near AZ.

Styx and Reo Speedwagon were just in town here.. I didn't get to go but my daughter's friends parents had front row and she went with them.. She came home and said not to bad for a bunch of old guys.. WTH??:confused: Then I started counting back the years. Time sure flys when your having fun!:D

My youngest daughter called me from a Skynnard concert in Dallas Wednesday night..her exact words, " Dad, these guys are badass!!!"

NHY... I did security detail for Skynyrd (and others) about 9 years ago for a summer job...they rock and they were the nicest people I met that summer, except for maybe Martina McBride :)

Skynyrd has to be still one of my all time favorite bands went back stage with the original band at a day on the green concert had to be around 76-77 ? Awesone band. Any Molly Hachet fans??

I've never bought any of George Thoroughgood's music, but I have seen him perform live twice. I was surprised at how good he really is. I would love to see all of the band's mentioned here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back