Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

You have to make a choice

My choice would be the idiot that wrote this new bill!!!!! The weapon would be a rusty old dung fork.The target aria would be a gut shot by way of the rectum

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Why Tobey, you would actually give an idiot a lead enama?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I agree with WH on this one, rifle for elk...

------------------
Elk Hunting 101: Everything You Need To Know About Elk Hunting
www.jacksonholewyoming.net/elk

The thought is so scarey, that I don't even want to play. That is like asking, "If you could only have one rifle....." Not a happy thought.
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

I'll take my .270 and go hunt muleys in the badlands.

------------------
cros_anm.gif

COYOTES with my a rifle and decoy dogs........theres still a liberal bag limit and lots of dogs

------------------
If there isn't any dogs in heaven .....IAINT GOIN

Since I cant eat coyotes, which woulda been my first choice, I would have to go for the elk. Just because I live in Elk country, like to eat em and theres enuff to last more than a few days. I would definately do a hunt for the nerd that made that rediculous law tho!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

It would have to be coons with a .22 for me.I have too much time and money invested to give it up.

------------------
Hunt hard and prosper.

My choice would have to be elk with a rifle but if i got drawn for a Bighorn sheep tag I would hunt that.

------------------
Good Huntin-Kraven

My first choice would be the idiot, but the weapon of choice would have to be reading the bill over and over until the author suffers a slow painful death. Second choice would be moose with my .35 "Wailin'"

Back