Caribou Gear

You boys/girls be good now..

I'll be on vacation after Saturday morning - y'll do whatever ya want to...
wink.gif

Have fun Moosie, you to Cali.Hunter
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Man I'm not sure about a party
cool.gif
We had one on another site (in a private forum mind you) and you'd thought that we took turns sticking the keys to the place in our butts
eek.gif
We did have more post than that site has ever seen without a fight, or anyone trying to be know it all man
biggrin.gif

Hell with it
drool.gif
I'm in..Who's got the company credit card for the booze
drool.gif
drool.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Naw,,you didn't miss the party Nut...hat was a warm-up the real party it today..Like that Alan Jackson says,,,"ITS 5:00 SOMEWHERE"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Looks like the Party Died before I showed up
wink.gif
Looks like next time I need to stick around to keep the party going !!!
elkgrin.gif

We headed out late, Dang rain storms and all... Anyways, We hit the base of SH-21 around 7:30 and they had it shut down. Cops everywere. Said there was Flash Floods from the rain prior and washed out some stuff and they wouldn't open it up till the next day... WOW, And Elk Gunner always get's on my back for being late
wink.gif
This time it saved us
eek.gif

We ended up going back to the Freeway, And Headed East... Past Mnt. home to Glens Ferry. Spent 2 nights at 3 Island Crossing. Stopped by the Museum Ect. Was p[retty cool. Had deer in Camp, Saw a fox and watched the Ducks and Got woken up by the Geese Honking overhead... Twas stil a good weekend !!!!

BAck now And Running out the Door to Mojaves oldest boys B-day party... Catch ya Late tonight folks !!!

Cali, I'd wish ya well, but I think You're gone already
wink.gif

Headed out for a long weekend and had a great time and some much needed R&R. Horse woke me up this morning stomping his feet and pacing. I got dresses and went outside to get him some hay cubes and had a buffalo in front of the truck. Pretty cool to see at 6:45 in the morning.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I got dresses <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were they pink?
biggrin.gif

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back