Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

yoop`s place

with the geeks gone that place has become a hot bed of activity,,,man its hard to keep up with all the posts!

HAHA.. I wonder if the Greeks are OK. I've been watching Yoop Slowly get pissed at them. they were thinknig he liked them.. Truely funny
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

hell I was going to post something there just to see if the thing still works, but then I remembered he banned me a while back, quoted a line from a movie and ol yoop even had that screwed up

280.. there is a few of us onthe list... And some of us didn't do anything..

Hell, And I thought you were his buddy
wink.gif

he said i was a trouble maker,,,and I am like.....who me,,,,,,,,no way,,,,,,,I didn`t do it,,,,

He said I was a Pu$$y Fence Rider.. So When I stood my ground once.. POOF
biggrin.gif

I can Still post actually, I have a few I's that aren't banned, I did a test a few times... but respect the wish of the "COP"
wink.gif

thats "wanna be cop" moose,,get it right, see prison guards are not REAL COPS, they are the ones that couldn`t pass the test

First post.......something about country hooker and poof I was gone
cool.gif

1 freaking post
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Oh ya and a message that said something about not wanting the trouble makers from here
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-20-2003 16:29: Message edited by: michaelr ]</font>

Well Hell 280, You grew up with your Sister so You actually lived ..Ohhh... About 16 years with your Wife before ya married her, so you knew it would work... RIGHT
biggrin.gif
shhh.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back