Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming

You can part app in any of the E/D/A draws; special/regular/reduced price. They reduced the party size down to 6 to coincide with the max fill number.

Would you believe I was lucky enough to draw a tag, well 4 for the party on 3rd choice with no points after hunting general last year? And to top it off I can still buy a point this year? Bighorns late rifle tag 41-2 new season and we will see how it goes but definitely surprised to score a any elk with 3rd choice

please correct me if I am missing something: I drew elk, applied for deer back in January (still pending), I now want to apply for antelope since I’m going to WY anyway in October for elk.

The only thing showing for antelope is reduced doe/fawn tag. The regular or special antelope is “greyed out”. I thought it was open until end of May?

please correct me if I am missing something: I drew elk, applied for deer back in January (still pending), I now want to apply for antelope since I’m going to WY anyway in October for elk.

The only thing showing for antelope is reduced doe/fawn tag. The regular or special antelope is “greyed out”. I thought it was open until end of May?
It should be are you sure you didn't put in for antelope already?

It is open until the end of May
Sure you didn't accidentally apply already? Better call WGF and don't wait

Take a look at your "already submitted" applications and see if you've already applied.

Would you believe I was lucky enough to draw a tag, well 4 for the party on 3rd choice with no points after hunting general last year? And to top it off I can still buy a point this year? Bighorns late rifle tag 41-2 new season and we will see how it goes but definitely surprised to score a any elk with 3rd choice
Maybe I'm missing something but my quick look showed that in the regular and special it took points to draw a 41-2 tag or it was in the random. So how did you draw it 3rd choice?

Maybe I'm missing something but my quick look showed that in the regular and special it took points to draw a 41-2 tag or it was in the random. So how did you draw it 3rd choice?
Looks like in the special draw it required at least 3 points, but in the regular draw there were 3 applications with zero points, and a quota of 6.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back