Wyoming Womens One Shot Antelope Hunt

Zach

Found this looking at some lope videos.

Interesting

[video=youtube;-ZkUzt7PZ4I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkUzt7PZ4I[/video]

Actually, the name is not the Wyoming Women's One Shot Antelope Hunt, but rather just the Wyoming Women's Antelope Hunt (WWAH). The "One Shot" antelope hunt is a men's only hunt that takes place in the Lander area.

The WWHA gets underway tomorrow (Oct 11) with the pre-hunt festivities and the women will hunt on Friday and Saturday. The range of hunting expertise among the women that will be at the event varies from those that have never shot a gun to women that have their own hunting TV show. Women from all walks of life take part in this event.

ClearCreek

Last edited:
Actually, the name is not the Wyoming Women's One Shot Antelope Hunt, but rather just the Wyoming Women's Antelope Hunt (WWAH). The "One Shot" antelope hunt is a men's only hunt that takes place in the Lander area.

The WWHA gets underway tomorrow (Oct 11) with the pre-hunt festivities and the women will hunt on Friday and Saturday. The range of hunting expertise among the women that will be at the event varies from those that have never shot a gun to women that have their own hunting TV show. Women from all walks of life take part in this event.

ClearCreek

Let WPBS know, they stated "One Shot" at :41

Let WPBS know, they stated "One Shot" at :41

Wyoming Public Broadcasting is located in Riverton where they hear "one shot antelope hunt" all the time so that is probably why they referred to the women's hunt as a "one shot hunt". Plus, I doubt very few people working at Wyoming PBS are hunters so the name got misquoted.

At the same spot that you mentioned, 0:41, the video shows the logo of the women's hunt as "Wyoming Women's Antelope Hunt"

ClearCreek

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back